A little bit about me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am a Louisiana gal & not ashamed to admit that I'm ROBsessed! I'm also happily married & have old son. My ROBsession began after reading Twilight several years ago, then seeing a trailer for the movie. I've been catching up on everything ROB since! I appreciate Robert Pattinson not just because he's an actor who portrays "Edward Cullen" but he is a great musician, funny, and BEAUTIFUL. I enjoy being with my family, reading fan fiction, 100 Monkeys Music, and finding RobPorn. ! Living in Louisiana right now is so awesome!!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

1st Official Still Robert Pattinson As Eric Packer In ‘Cosmopolis’

Breaking Dawn yrbii 560x371 First Look At Robert Pattinson As Eric Packer In Cosmopolis cosmopolis
Caitlin Cronenberg,  the official still photographer for Cosmpolis, tweeted the first still of Robert Pattinson as Eric Packer and Sarah Gadon as his wife, Elise.  Caitlin is also the daughter of Cosmpolis director David Cronenberg.
I think they both look great.  What do you think of Rob in his new character?  Does he look as you expected he would”  What did you think Eric Packer would look like?
[Source:CaitCronenberg via CosmpolisFilm]