A little bit about me...

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am a Louisiana gal & not ashamed to admit that I'm ROBsessed! I'm also happily married & have old son. My ROBsession began after reading Twilight several years ago, then seeing a trailer for the movie. I've been catching up on everything ROB since! I appreciate Robert Pattinson not just because he's an actor who portrays "Edward Cullen" but he is a great musician, funny, and BEAUTIFUL. I enjoy being with my family, reading fan fiction, 100 Monkeys Music, and finding RobPorn. ! Living in Louisiana right now is so awesome!!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breaking Dawn's Historic Stats:

Twilight Saga Tops November Movie History The Twilight Saga now holds the top two spots for the top-grossing weekends in November ever, with  New Moon and Breaking Dawn Part 1 at #1 and #2 respectively. #3 through #6 go to Harry Potter films, and #8 is the original Twilight.

Breaking Dawn Joins the $100 Million Club  Breaking Dawn Part 1 is one of only six movies that have ever made more than $100M in 2 days.

Breaking Dawn Worldwide Gross Internationally, Breaking Dawn Part 1 has already scored $144M overseas, making the 5-day total across the globe a jaw-dropping $302,978,162!

Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon & Breaking Dawn 5-Day Totals

Here are the US box-office totals for the first 5 days of release for The Twilight Saga films released so far:
  • Twilight: $80,165,620
  • New Moon: $164,674,318
  • Eclipse: $157,577,169
  • Breaking Dawn Part 1: $158,978,162

No comments:

Post a Comment